Saturday, November 6, 2010

Garlic Shrimp Too Good Shiratake Noodle

This is the quickest meal I have ever made! So tasty! I absolutely love the Shiratake Tofu  Noodles, they go good with anything and they are definitely guilt free. A whole 40 calories per packet! I usually find in the organic session of my grocery store! I have a picture of the package so you can see it!
This D'lish meal took me less than 10 minutes to prepare, you can't really go wrong!


Ingredients:

1 package of Tofu Shiratake Noodles drained
3oz shrimp
1 clove of garlic, minced.
1/2 tbsp olive oil
Salt/Pepper to taste

Directions:

In a medium frying pan combine oil and garlic, cooked it in medium heat until garlic is fragrant. Add noodles to the mixture and cook it for about 3/4 minutes stirring occasionally to break noodles, add salt and pepper to taste. Add shrimp to the mixture and cook till shrimp gets to a opaque pink color.  Enjoy =)

Nutritional facts: 180 calories, 7.5 gr of fat, 20 gr protein, 6 gr carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment